Friday 3 October 2014

Moonrise Kingdom review

Hellooo again,

I would like to talk about a movie I have recently watched. I've heard people talk about it all the time on tumblr, and decided it was time to watch it. The movie was "Moonrise Kingdom", and it was one of the best movies I have ever seen.

To give a short summary, a girl meets a scout and they fall in love, so the scout decides to leave his troop to visit her. This leads to a series of events, some quite stressful and others very happy.

Overall, I would give this movie a rank of 8/10, and is probably up there in my favorite movies (including My Neighbor Totoro, Hugo, and many others). It was old fashioned (which I loved) and had an indie vibe (by the way, I have no idea what I'm talking about.).As you can probably tell, I like movies (a lot).

Here are a few screenshots and images found on Google:





I really, really enjoyed this movie and recommend it :D.

From,

Leila

P.s. I had no idea what I was talking about in this, so please excuse the terrible summary.

P.p.s. I do not write movie reviews, so to any movie reviewers out there, I apologise bringing shame to your career/hobby.
 
P.p.p.s. You may have realised I made my blog look pretty, and I am very proud of myself and pleased with it ^.^ .

1 comment:

  1. Please do comment! I'd love to hear from you, even if it is just to say hello c:

    ReplyDelete