Thursday 2 April 2015

back!

...Hi.

So I haven't posted in ages, BUT I HAVE A REASON:
I have run out of ideas of what to post. Initially, this blog was for me to post things that have happened in my life. The problem is, I have a particularly boring life, and that is also a very wide subject to post things on. So, my solution to this problem is to ask you guys! (although there are like 2 of you).

Here is a link to a poll, on which I have created a list of subjects which I could base this blog on. However, if any of you guys have an idea not mentioned on the list, please leave a comment below, stating what that idea is.

Also, because last time i tried this, I didn't really have a time table or anythings as to what day I should post. From now on, I will try to post weekly, every Sunday. I don't know how well that will work out, but I'll give it a go.

Thank you for reading, and remember to vote!

Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment